WinISD maybe?
Hello all!
Does anyone know of a box design assistance program that actually works?
I've got a friend with 421A who is wanting to design a box for it, and I can't remember the name of the program that we discussed here that actually works.
Todd W. White, Owner & Webmaster
Altec Lansing's (unofficial) Homepage
WinISD maybe?
Not all vegetables make good leaders.
Box Plot?
Can be found here:
SpeakerBuilding.com - Software
Enjoying Altec Speakers since 1972
You might go here ; Loudspeaker enclosure calculating with Thiele Small parameter
.........GC
WinISD Pro alpha is pretty good, ditto the Excel based Unibox.
GM
Loud is Beautiful if it's Clean! As always though, the usual disclaimers apply to this post's contents.

Eminence Designer I highly recommend if you can borrow it. A little pricey. Jerry at Eminence is a top sausage, he turned me on to it.
Your neighbors called. They like your music.
McNutt? [sp? I forget now] We use to 'bench race' audio a lot way back when.
GM
Loud is Beautiful if it's Clean! As always though, the usual disclaimers apply to this post's contents.

Jeff Bagby has designed some good software as well.
http://audio.claub.net/software/jbabgy/jbagby.html
For the Mac users, any recommended box software ?
Don
Bookmarks